- 52 Ways To Monetize Your Photos
52 ways to make some extra money from your existing stock of photos — a lot of great little ideas that most everybody can try out.
- Art Concepts in Photography: Composition
Covering the basic, and not so basic, aspects of composition in photography… placement, balance, scale, isolation, convergence, etc.
- Use a High ISO to Create Grainy Shots
digital Photography School
Grainy or noisy shots can give your image a gritty and raw quality that creates a completely different mood in your shots.
- Tips For Better Moon Photography
The methods, settings and gear and some general tips for moon and night sky photography.
- Let Photoshop Do The Work In Curves
Quick tip for adjusting specific colors in a photo using the curves adjustment in Photoshop.
- Photographing Clouds and Sky
i speak film
4 great tips to help you create more dramatic sky and cloud images.
- How to Improve Your Photos By Ignoring Them
It turns out that being lazy with your photos can actually improve their quality! Who would have thought?