- 7 Tips to Increase Art Sales on Imagekind
This one is actually a guest post from Andrew Gibson — it’s a recap of his learnings on the topic of selling art after his interview with three prominent ImageKind users: Eyal Nahmias, Michael Longfellow, and Benjamin Rogovy. He put a lot of effort into this series, and he dug up some good information.
- The Ultimate Guide to Time-Lapse Photography
Very extensive guide and tips for time-lapse photography, including gear you’ll need, the software to use, and how to do it.
- DIY : Poor Man’s Ring Flash
Very cool (and basically free) DIY ring flash that you can use for macro work. I’ve got to give this thing a try!
- Using the Healing Tools in Photoshop CS3
digital Photography School
Good Photoshop tutorial with step-by-step photos and examples for using the healing brush and the spot healing brush for doing your touch-up work.
- Free Adobe Camera Raw Presets
15 presets that are meant as a starting point for your black and white photography. They can be used in Photoshop, Photoshop Elements and Adobe Bridge.
- Great Ways To Include Shadows In Your Pictures
Some great reader-submitted works on the topic of shadows in photos.
- 5 Little Things Every DSLR Photographer Needs
Good short-list of the essential items that every digital photographer should consider picking up.
- The 2008 Challenge
Trevor is getting ambitious with his photographer challenges — this time he’s asking us to take a photo a week with the intent of documenting your community.
- Want to be Featured on the ADIDAP 2009 Calendar?
Antoine has come up with a really neat idea for utilizing the best photos from his Flickr group. Check out what he has in mind.
- Video of the Week — Here’s a little piece on a photographer I admire: Elliott Erwitt.