More stuff… about photography… from around the web.
- 25 Ways to Jump Start Photography Inspiration
So, you finally have the time to shoot but lacking inspiration? Need a fresh flow of new Ideas? Here are 25 ways to get your photography creativity going.
- Stranger Photos Have Happened
This is such a cool idea. Get a disposable camera, tie it to a bench on a busy street corner, leave a note, and see what “develops”.
- Mounting photos on foam board
A quick lesson for beginners on mounting their photos on foam board for a show or other display.
- A guide to Aurora photography
Bud Kunzeli highlights the most important aspects of Aurora Photography and shares his experience and insights.
- The Most Photogenic Out-of-the-Way Places on Flickr and How to Earn From Them
Tips and ideas for making an earning from exotic location travel photography.
- Your Best Friend’s Wedding
digital Photography School
10 tips for getting started in wedding photography.
- PROJECT: Iron Chef Photography – Results
The votes are in, check out the winners from the Iron Chef project over at Neil Creek’s blog. Plus check out the commentary from myself and the other two judges.