Those of you who follow ProBlogger know that Darren recently ran a small project called “The ProBlogger Social Media Love-In“. Essentially, he asked his readers to share their social media profiles so everybody could have the chance to connect. Well, I’d like to do something similar here on Epic Edits so we can all connect as photographers.
- Are you part of a photo-sharing website such as Flickr or Zooomr?
- Do you participate on other social media groups such as StumbleUpon, Digg, and Twitter?
- Want to connect with other photographers?
If so, here’s you chance. All you have to do is read the rules below, and drop your links in a comment on this post. I’ll let this run for one week, then I’ll gather up all the links and post them in one (or more) articles. Before you leave your comment, be sure you read these rules:
- Just copy the url of your profile to the comment, no need to use html links.
- Limit your profiles to those that are photography-related. I don’t want to land on your Twitter page where you talk about nothing other than web marketing or real estate.
- Don’t include your blog or photoblog — that’s not what this is about. Social media and photo-sharing sites only.
- Don’t be shy. We’re all photographers, and we’re all part of the same community.
- Include the phrase “Social Photography” in your comment if you want to ensure that the spam catcher won’t throw out your comment.
You can include things like Flickr, Zooomr, PBase, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Digg, del.icio.us, Plurk, Facebook, MySpace, FriendFeed, LinkedIn, YouTube, photographyVoter, Technorati, MyBlogLog, etc. Get the idea? Here are mine:
Try to not go crazy and put a link to every network you’ve ever belonged to. Include the ones that you actively use and keep up on. Like I said, I’ll let this run for a week and I’ll probably turn the comments off after that. So let’s see it — where can we connect with you?