- 17 Excellent Examples of Narrow Depth of Field
photography dof photo
- Photo Manipulation by Erik Johansson
photography art photographer inspiration
- Type 50s and the Mamiya Universal…heaven!
photography film polaroid
- Using the Mask Feature in Photoshop Adjustment Layers
photography photoshop mask howto tutorial
- Outstanding Photoshop Effect Tutorials to Learn From
photoshop tutorial photography list
- Using Color to Create Strong Photo Compositions
photography color composition tips
photography podcast film
- 5 Reasons Photographers Should Take Note of the iPad
apple ipad photography technology
- The Definitive List of Online Photography Magazines
photography magazine blog photoblog list photo
While you guys are reading this on Saturday the 22nd, I’ll be snow skiing in North Idaho. I just thought you all should know that. Enjoy your weekend!
- Giclee Printmaking FAQ’s
A good question and answer post regarding giclee prints from a master printmaker.
- February Challenge recap
April Challenge announcement
The official February Challenge recap by Trevor Carpenter. February was all about the colors. The next photo challenge will be held in April 2008. This month will focus on entropy, or devolution.
- How To Stress A Camera Lens
The Online Photographer
This is a really great article that talks about common lens issues to avoid while shooting. Not only does it go into what to avoid to achieve good photos, but it also talks about what to do in order to achieve bad photos with technical errors.
- Photography and The Law: Know Your Rights
You’re sure you haven’t done anything wrong, but you don’t know whose side the law is on. Fret no more, here are the 10 commandments of legal rights for photographers.
- Apple’s iPhoto – A Review for the Uninitiated
Pretty much a full-blown review of Apple’s iPhoto image editing/organization software. It looks like a good choice for the folks who don’t want to fork out a ton of cash on Photoshop, Lightroom, or Aperture.
- Two-Color Technicolor Photoshop Tutorial
Kind of a neat little Photoshop tutorial for creating a Technicolor film effect with your full-color photos.
- Photography 101 – Lenses and Focus
digital Photography School
Neil has certainly done his homework with this one… A nice lesson on the physics behind optical lenses and their ability to focus light.